NESTLÉ COOKIE NOTICE
This cookie notice applies to all Nestlé websites and mobile applications (“Nestlé Sites”).
1. What are cookies?
- Cookies are text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. They are used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
- We use the term "cookies" throughout this notice to also cover all similar technologies, such as web beacons SDK, log files, pixel tags
2. What types of cookies are used on Nestlé Sites?
We use the following types of cookies on Nestlé Sites:
||As long as necessary|
3. Manage your cookie preferences
- You do not need to allow cookies to use or navigate through many parts of Nestlé Sites, although you may not have access to all the features on Nestlé Sites if you do not accept cookies. You should ensure that your device settings reflect your cookies preferences. You can also set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies or you set it to refuse them.
- Additionally, where available, you can opt-out of cookies by visiting the following sites: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/#completed or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
4. Notice Update
To enter, participants will be required to do any of the following actions:
- We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this Notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and new additional information. We will place updates on Nestlé Sites and, where appropriate, we will notify of any changes by email.
- For further information about how your data is used (including controller details), please see our Privacy Notice. This Cookie Notice was last updated.